Wondering what Natural Wine really means? How is it different from organic or bio-dynamic wine? Or just want to know more about the wines we stock, what's new and what we are about? Then join us for some fine natural wine as we introduce you to what new skanu is bringing to Lithuania.
new skanu is excited to bring a new way of appreciating wine to Lithuania. Our wines are naturally made and authentically crafted by some of Europe and the worlds best small producers and most importantly they are frickin' delicious.
On the evening you will be guided through a range of at least 5 wines. The wine will of course be accompanied by suitable snackerinoes and jolly times (funny jokes not guaranteed).
Hosted by Sean; co-founder of new skanu, WSET Level 3 Award in wines and demolisher of natural wine.
- Saturday 23 September from 5pm-7pm. We expect the "session" to go for roughly 1-1.5hrs with some time for chats/questions after. Please be here for 5pm start.
- "The session" is in English.
- At least 5 wines to try with snacks.
- Address: our store; Bazilijonu g. 6-102 Vilnius (opposite Maxima next to Hales Turgus)
- Just print or show order confirmation as ticket.
Numbers are strictly limited to ensure comfort.
We look forward to seeing you then as we continue this wild, natural ride.