So we are doing our best to offer a great range of wines to meet a range of price-points, preferences and tastes. But we also occasionally add wines to our range that are really personal and are there mostly for completely selfish and exploratory purposes - because we love them, and we want to have them. Even though, sometimes, we know that they might not sell very well.
So I had the idea to hold a fun tasting session - The "wines you never bought but should of" - this is where, I open up some of our less "trendy/popular" drops, take you on a bit of a journey and challenge perceptions about wine styles. Sounds fun right? Well if you're a wine geek like me and curious about all types of natural wine, then, hell yeah!
Hosted by Sean; co-founder of new skanu, WSET Level 3 Award in wines and demolisher of natural wine.
- Tuesday 13 September 2022 from 6pm-8pm. We expect the "session" to go for roughly 1-1.5hrs with some time for chats/questions after. Please be here for 6pm start. As this is a weekday session we will allow some time for people to rush here from work etc - we will have to start no later than 6:15pm.
- "The session" is in English.
- We will taste through a range of at least 5 wines.
- Address: our store; Bazilijonu g. 6-102 Vilnius (opposite Maxima next to Hales Turgus)
- Just print or show order confirmation as ticket.
Numbers are strictly limited to ensure comfort.
We look forward to seeing you then as we continue this wild, natural ride.