Delivery and Pick-up
Delivery and Pick-up Policy
- At checkout, a buyer may opt to Pick-up from the new skanu store.
- Pick-up from the store is free. Please present Order Confirmation at the store.
- Store location is here: Bazilijonų g. 6, Vilnius 01303
- Store pick-up is anytime during store hours. Store hours are: Monday & Tuesday 15:00-20:00 and Wednesday to Saturday 12:00 to 20:00
- You will be notified when your order is ready for collection. This will typically be within 1-2 hours from order within store hours or from store opening.
- Your order will be held at the store for up to 1 week at no charge. After this we may charge storage at our discretion or refund your money and put the goods for sale. Or just let us know when you plan to collect it so we know.
- Lithuania-wide delivery will be via Venipak. Many deliveries arrive the next business day (when ordered before 2:30pm). Occasionally, it may be a couple more days. To avoid disappointment, allow at least 3 working days for orders to arrive.
- Lithuania-wide delivery is only available to areas with standard delivery serviced by Venipak, areas such as Neringa are not covered by the standard serviceable area. If you live in an area and are not sure whether this is available to you please contact us and we will confirm and/or find a solution.
- Unless otherwise advertised in a promotion or similar, Lithuania-wide delivery is free on orders €35 and over and charged at a flat fee of €5 for orders up to €34.99.
- Upon ordering ‘Lithuania-wide delivery’ at checkout the buyer undertakes to provide an exact delivery address and contactable phone number. The buyer must be available to receive the delivery at the nominated address between 15:00 and 20:00.
- The buyer undertakes to accept the goods them-self and to provide proof of age at the time of delivery. Goods can only be purchased by, and delivered to persons over 20 years of age.
- As proof of age is required at delivery, unfortunately items cannot be left unattended. Venipak will re-deliver in accordance with their service terms.
- All orders are in accordance with the restrictions and prohibitions specified in the Law on Alcohol Control of the Republic of Lithuania (i.e. orders are not executed from 20.00 to 10.00, from 15.00 to 10.00 on Sundays and 1 September).
- new skanu may cancel an order due to shortage of materials, suspicion of fraud or other exceptional cases. In the very unlikely case that we do cancel your order, we will contact you immediately with an explanation and seek to agree on a new order and delivery arrangement.
- Upon delivery of goods, the buyer is to immediately notify new skanu of any order that is damaged, contains incorrect items or an incorrect quantity, or is incomplete. Please notify us by email at email@example.com with photos of the items and a description of the issue. new skanu will address any issues within 3 business days (or sooner if possible) and in accordance with relevant consumer protection rights.